Prev: [OT humor alert] Lawn Care Next: Re: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - Poll

Re: [DS] Detached HQ elements

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 12:21:13 EDT
Subject: Re: [DS] Detached HQ elements

On Sat, 11 Aug 2001 23:29:02 +1000 "Alan and Carmel Brain"
<aebrain@austarmetro.com.au> writes:
<snip>
>But the Germans are no more a race of Engineers than anyone else.
>It's just that those that *are* Engineers do have a tendency to
>over-engineer. Making things perfect rather than good enough.
>And sometime the introduced complexity causes problems as a result.
>But usually, all it means is that it's both the best and the most
>expensive
>of its class in the world.
>
>Regards, AEB

Every engineer I have ever met is this way (exaggerating only slightly
for a government worker) no matter where they came from - it's is the
yet
to be discovered 'engineer gene' I think.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: [OT humor alert] Lawn Care Next: Re: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - Poll