Prev: RE: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions Next: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions

Re: Hot ships in cold space

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 23:02:02 -0400
Subject: Re: Hot ships in cold space

At 4:07 PM -0700 8/10/01, John Leary wrote:
> > And as for Noam's comment about your paint in space
> > not mattering... I
> > find that ironic coming from Mr.
> > New-Israel-Stealth-Boy. Something tells
> > me your paint job DOES matter eh Noam?
> >
> > Tomb Raider
> >
>Noams stealth does not effect sensors, it directly
>effects weapons by reducing the maximum effective
>range of all the weapons systems by the same
>percentage.   Result; paint don't matter.
>
>Noam should explain the PSB for those not
>familiar with the concept.

How do you not affect sensors and do affect fire control solutions.
Technically aren't fire control solutions first a sensor issue? Be it
with radar, visible/thermal and or some other sort of emf...

Well, which is it young fellar? Ifn we can't see you, we can't
rightly shoot you 'cause you're not visible. But then if we can see
you but can't shoot you, you'd be shootable...

--
- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com  I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -

Prev: RE: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions Next: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions