Prev: RE: [SG?] Cammo Next: Islamic Federation SDN

[Slight OT] FTL Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 11:40:56 -0500
Subject: [Slight OT] FTL Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions

***
>Says who??? Oh, you mean Them(tm) (are you *with* Them?). Well, They
were
>pish-pashing the potential of breaking the sound barrier, too...

Ok, ok. ...yet.... :-P
***

Rocket scientists/physicists on the list can verify, deflate(one ping
only,
Vassily), but I was hearing recently there is some closing on this.
Something about 'squeezing' space rather than exceeding 300,000 KPS.
Apparently the kid doing the calculations was a big ST fan, and wanted
mathematically prove a warp bubble.

Now, if only one could do the energy supply: slightly more than Sol has
produced so far. ;->=

Prev: RE: [SG?] Cammo Next: Islamic Federation SDN