Prev: RE: [SG?] Cammo Next: Re: [DS] Detached HQ elements

Re: [DS] Detatched HQ elements

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:52:59 -0400
Subject: Re: [DS] Detatched HQ elements

At 7:49 AM -0700 8/10/01, Don M wrote:

> > That goes back to the Germans being a race of engineers,exampleWW2
they
> >had a 105mm howitzer same as ours only their breach had 57 parts ours
>7.There
> >new gun does sound impressive but is it GI proof, that remains to be
seen.

Dunno. We don't always succeed in the GI proof department. Look at
the elevating mechanism on the Bradly, I can't remember the exact
procedure, but you can damage the elevating training mechanism just
by getting two tasks out of order...

Course the Germans can do simple. Look at the Nebelwerfer...

--
- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com  I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -

Prev: RE: [SG?] Cammo Next: Re: [DS] Detached HQ elements