Prev: Re: [DS] Detatched HQ elements Next: RE: [SG?] Cammo

Re: [SG?] Cammo

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:03:29 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG?] Cammo

At 7:20 AM -0400 8/10/01, Izenberg, Noam wrote:
>From Ryan Gill:
>
> >...I've been making infantry fighting positions for SG, they are
> > built just like they really are, two fighting positions with
> > overhead cover, slots for firing on the oblique and side and rear
> > cover. I've just finished flocking them, next is brush, camoflage
> > netting/tarps and rocks.)
>
>Why is it that Jarheads go to all the trouble of buying and painting
cool
>minis only to hide them in/behind/under meticulously crafted cammo?

:p
Because its much more accurate that way. Would you prefer we paint
them bright bright red with little skulls all over them? *blech*

Are your ships painted bright spry colours or are they nice low viz
colors in Visibile and EMF? The latter is far safer.

--
- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com  I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -

Prev: Re: [DS] Detatched HQ elements Next: RE: [SG?] Cammo