Prev: Re: [FT] Quick GenCon Rundown Next: Re: [DS] Detatched HQ elements

Real cheap 20mm army men

From: MIGHTYBEC@a...
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 00:51:42 EDT
Subject: Real cheap 20mm army men

     I was forced by my wife to stop into a Dollar Tree store to kill
time,
and I found a great deal in thier toy section.	It was a pack of Micro
Force
Military army men, all in 20mm.  It's pretty dense plastic too.  There
are
100 men in four poses.	They are knealing bazooka, firing in a standing
position, advancing, and an officer type with a pistol.  It also comes
with
two tanks, and two jeeps (the jeeps are kinda cheesy looking though).
For a
dollar a pack, you really can't go wrong.  With a little paint, they'd
be
good for any modern or SciFi setting.

Brad Becerra

Prev: Re: [FT] Quick GenCon Rundown Next: Re: [DS] Detatched HQ elements