Prev: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions Next: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions

Re: [FT] Big GenCon thank you

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 12:10:15 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Big GenCon thank you

At 10:35 AM -0400 8/9/01, Glenn M Wilson wrote:
>Beth explained a military related acronym to someone!!!  Yeah, Beth.
One
>more step to being fluent in speaking military/government/bureaucrat...

For more Acronym and terminology fun check out the following...

US and UK naval terms...Some are quite funny.
http://www.hazegray.org/faq/slang1.htm
http://www.hazegray.org/faq/slang2.htm

Vietnam era terms...
http://grunt.space.swri.edu/glossary.htm

SF terms...(umm Special Forces)
http://grunt.space.swri.edu/jargon.htm

AMF

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	Toronto, Gun down some squeegee kids,	 - NRA -
-		 Then you can host the Olympics too!	       -

Prev: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions Next: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions