Prev: Re: [FT] Big GenCon thank you Next: RE: [FT] Big GenCon thank you

Gundam ships

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 16:11:51 +0100
Subject: Gundam ships

Someone recently commented that they'd like to get hold of several
Gundam ships for use in FT; the White Base was I think mentioned.
I found this while surfing Hobbylink Japan -

http://www.hlj.com/cgi-local/hljpage.cgi?BAN08667

It's claimed to be 1/2400th scale, although I don't know how big that
makes it physically. Based on other models of this series that I have,
I'd guess around 3-4" long. It's very good value at 300Y (USD3, GBP2
roughly).

Tony

Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer

Prev: Re: [FT] Big GenCon thank you Next: RE: [FT] Big GenCon thank you