Prev: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions Next: Re: [FT] Big GenCon thank you

[FT] Big GenCon thank you

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 08:18:41 -0500
Subject: [FT] Big GenCon thank you

In spite of intrusions by the USMC, computer glitches on con listings,
and
general gloopiness of contestants, Dean did yeoman service running, and
KR
supporting, the Full Thrust games at GenCon. I know that he was feeling
pretty disappointed some events didn't come off, but I thank him for the
one I played, and could tell plenty of others had a damn good time.

And I DID play, in a crossover! FINALLY!

Maybe next year I'll replace Hobie as the totem king maker in the big
tourney. ;->=

By the way, I did see 'vanilla' FTII played, though there may have been
some MT added. Still a good starter, methinks.

Prev: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions Next: Re: [FT] Big GenCon thank you