Prev: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions Next: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions

Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 20:21 -0700
Subject: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions

And you can probbaly ignore Mercury with impunity (although launch
lasers emplaced there were used in the First Man-Kzin War).

> Lots and lots and lots of vacuum, not much rock.  And if you do find
> yourself approaching a rock, it shouldn't take much of a burn to avoid
> it.  I'd ignore it.  Unless the natives put sensors or bases there.

Asteroids would be a great place for a minefield or an ambush. I
wouldn't take an attacker force through an asteroid belt - I'd detour
through the Z-axis. You might incurr a small movement penalty, you're
more likely to see a noticeable delay here than in an unopposed transit.

Prev: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions Next: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions