Prev: [OT]Ok chance to be web critics again! Next: RE: [SG] Ship building

RE: [OT]Ok chance to be web critics again!

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 06:58:45 -0400
Subject: RE: [OT]Ok chance to be web critics again!

Looks nice!

Good use of graphics (repeating, match to color scheme).

The Navigation bar on the left is very nice. But I would
add a "Home" or "Top" option so that viewews can go back
to the main page with 1 click.

Obviously, there are broken links.

Some people will complain about the pop-up window for the
pictures of the miniatures. But I think that this is OK
as it allows me to view the miniatures and the miniature
list at the same time.

Some will complain about the use of javascript. You may
want to offer the viewer a non-scripted version of the
site.

Good color scheme.

Anyway, by 2 credits worth.

---