Prev: Re: Don't worry was: Okay, how does this work... Next: Re: Don't worry was: Okay, how does this work...

Re: Yes, Yes.... He is a God (at least a Minor One!)

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 08:35:59 +0200
Subject: Re: Yes, Yes.... He is a God (at least a Minor One!)

> I am STILL  waiting for my retailer's call to be returned about the
> status of my GZG order (I'm not the only person with stuff in this
order
> either)! And yes, that was a shout!  This is insane.
>
> Take a note - next time: Direct.

I heartily agree with all the other peoples' comments on Jon's service.

Just a few weeks ago, I sent an order to Jon with an error in the credit
card info and then went on holidays.

Jon e-mailed me about the problem (twice!) and, when I didn't react,
sent me
a letter.

When I came back from holiday, the matter was quickly resolved and I had
my
stuff within a few days.

Thanks, Jon !

 Greetings

Prev: Re: Don't worry was: Okay, how does this work... Next: Re: Don't worry was: Okay, how does this work...