Prev: Yes, Yes.... He is a God (at least a Minor One!) Next: Re: Irregular Starships

Irregular Starships

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 22:25:37 EDT
Subject: Irregular Starships

Ideally they would be in the local shops - like that's going to happen!

Next best - pictures on a web site (or even web sites) of these ships.

All else fails - ask those who have seen them to describe them.

Irregular Fleets:

Imperial - sounds like the Not-Star Wars not-Empire ships...

Dysonian Fleet - ?

Delphan Fleet - ?

Confederation - not Star Trek not Federation ???

Bionaughts Fleets - ?

Prices look very economical but I sure would like to know what I was
ordering *before* I get it in the mail...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Yes, Yes.... He is a God (at least a Minor One!) Next: Re: Irregular Starships