Prev: Re: Okay, how does this work... Next: RE: Movies)

Re: Out micro's even DS2 - 1:700 anyone?

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 00:54:25 +0100
Subject: Re: Out micro's even DS2 - 1:700 anyone?

----- Original Message -----
From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>; <Starguard@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2001 6:24 PM
Subject: Out micro's even DS2 - 1:700 anyone?

snippage> http://member.nifty.ne.jp/pitroad/pit90e.html

> Mini-micro-armor....

I recently bought some stuff for coastal warfare games in WW2, including
Tamiya kit of 2 Japanese landing ships.  One of them includes Ka Mi and
Chi
Ha tanks as deck cargo- the Chi Ha's are 4-part kits (hull, turret, 2
track
units)!  2mm stuff is smaller still, but not as nice.

Rob Paul

Prev: Re: Okay, how does this work... Next: RE: Movies)