Prev: Re: [OT]Bad thing... Next: Okay, how does this work...

RE: [OT] Unfortunate News

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 08:53:44 -0400
Subject: RE: [OT] Unfortunate News

Wow.

Poul Anderson's Avatar was the first book that I read for pleasure. I am
dyslexic, so reading was WORK. Thank God for Mr. Anderson.

The Polsoltechnic League was the first Sci-Fi series that I read. If you
can
find a copy of this series, it is well worth the read.

He will be missed.

-----
Brian Bell
-----