Prev: RE: [OT]Spreadsheets/Laptop... Next: Re: [OT]Spreadsheets/Laptop...

[OT]Bad thing...

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 05:58:03 -0400
Subject: [OT]Bad thing...

The only bad thing I have to report...

While browsing at a local hobby store, I spotted some GZG products.
Being surprized to find anything so "new" in that shop, I paused to
look.
(yes...this shop has stuff on the shelves going back YEARS...)
Soon I had a copy of SG2 in one hand, and DS2 in the other!

My thoughts at the time:

SG2 or vacation...
DS2 or vacation...

Unfortunatly vacation won out...

(I am going on vacation in almost 2 weeks.)

(blast it!  I almost grabbed 'em both right there!)

(i am definatly planning on going back...After I get back!)

Donald Hosford

Prev: RE: [OT]Spreadsheets/Laptop... Next: Re: [OT]Spreadsheets/Laptop...