Prev: Re: [FT] Ship Names Next: Re: Finally my own website - high quality UNSC and Islam pictures

Re: FT-Subs?

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:35:11 +1000
Subject: Re: FT-Subs?

G'day,

 >Maybe we need to introduce a limit on
 >the number of torpedoes that a p-torp tube
 >can launch (say five each [How many FT
 >games last that long?])

The poll I ran a year back on average game length showed:

"Average game length for vector was 3 turns, with the vast majority
falling
within the range 2-6 and with the very occasional one out at 15+.
Whereas the average cinematic game lasts 7 turns, with most being done
in
6-10 turns though a fair few last out to 15 turns (you also get the odd
one
going longer, though you also get the very odd one being as short
turn-wise
as a normal vector game)."

I'm guessing things haven't changed too much since then.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

Prev: Re: [FT] Ship Names Next: Re: Finally my own website - high quality UNSC and Islam pictures