Prev: [OT] Colours Next: OGRE Mini Pics?

Re: [KV] Colors (was Re: Movies)

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:45:46 +1000
Subject: Re: [KV] Colors (was Re: Movies)

G'day,

 >I like the PSB potential for hiding from
 >a KV as long as you are VERY still and
 >in cammo.

If they really can't see the same spectrum we can and are only really
sensitive to motion then you may well find just standing still
regardless
is best....imagine the looks you'd get from you mates in full cammo with

twigs out the helmet and all if you did just as well in a Hawaiian shirt
;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

Prev: [OT] Colours Next: OGRE Mini Pics?