Prev: Re: [OT] resources Next: Re: [KV] Colors (was Re: Movies)

Re: [OT] resources

From: Ray Forsythe <erf2@g...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 00:35:29 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] resources

Laserlight wrote:

> Somewhere out on the web is (or was) a freeware program for drawing
> grids, including triangular, brick and of course hex grids.  I had a
> copy on my old computer (R.I.P.).  Anyone have suggested locations to
> look?

Turned this up right after I sent the previous message.

At the bottom of this web-page, under "GM Assistance" you can find the
PS hex-map files I refer to in my earlier message, plus one more, along
with PDF samples of the output:

http://www.sjgames.com/sjgames/gurps/utilities/

--
Ray Forsythe

Prev: Re: [OT] resources Next: Re: [KV] Colors (was Re: Movies)