Prev: Re: Movies Next: Re: [KV] Colors (was Re: Movies)

[FH] Re: [KV] Colors (was Re: Movies)

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:59:51 -0500
Subject: [FH] Re: [KV] Colors (was Re: Movies)

***
GREEN
***

News to me!

***
>Mixing pigments is "subtractive" color mixing - primary colors are
>red, blue
>and YELLOW.

As every good, modern Cartographer knows.
***

Dopey moi, I thought it was Magenta, Cyan, and Yellow. However, WAY too
OT.

***
> Hmm, wonder what Kra'vak primary colors are ?
>
> Maybe Red (blood), White (bone) and ???

Green (skin), pink (circulatory fluid) and purple (nerve/brain tissue)
***

I thought K's saw into UV, least, in some of the fan fluff. Unless I had
cognitive dyslexsia, and it was IR. Either way, this COULD be several
colors, of course.

Prev: Re: Movies Next: Re: [KV] Colors (was Re: Movies)