Prev: Re: [FT] Just received my order yesterday... Next: Re: Movies

Re: Movies

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 23:13 -0700
Subject: Re: Movies

Titan is a fun flick. It's not great cinema, and it spends a lot of time
on gratuitous effects sequences. But it's a nice ride and very
entertaining.

For underrated films, I like "The Gods Muist Be Crazy - II". An American
business woman, a bush pilot, a few soldiers, and several animals
partake in a slapstick romp across the African bush.