Prev: Re: Movies Next: Re: [FT] Just received my order yesterday...

Re: Movies

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:40:54 +1000
Subject: Re: Movies

At 10:25  25/07/01 -0400, you wrote:
>On Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:54:31 -0400, Rick Rutherford <Rick@esr.com>
wrote:

> >If I had to recommend one modern war film, it would be "The Beast"
(it's
> >also sometimes called "The Beast of War"), made in 1988.
>
>Ah! Rick beat me to it!
>
>I will also add a vote for "The Wings of Honneamise", the only anime I
own.

>I understand that "Titan AE" isn't a bad animated film, from a starship
combat
>point of view. It's readily available for rent, but I haven't seen it.

It's ok to watch, it's very 'Pulp SciFi' in it's look and of course the
animation is characteristic of Don Bluth.

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: Movies Next: Re: [FT] Just received my order yesterday...