Prev: Re: [SG] Religious Wars Re: Modelling Scales Next: Eureka 300 Club 15mm Figures

RE: Modelling Scales

From: "Damond Walker" <dwalker@s...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 11:41:16 -0400
Subject: RE: Modelling Scales

In my artillery (SP, M109) days we used to laugh at the
infantry/mp/general
foot sloggers who had to eat our dust as we rolled to our next gig.
Then,
in a fit of karmic payback, the driver would do something stupid and
you'd
throw a track....  We were attached to a Mech. Infantry brigade though
-- so
there weren't too many walkers.

Damond