Prev: OT-WWI ships/weaps/tactics Next: Modelling Scales

RE: [FT] Just received my order yesterday...

From: "David Rodemaker" <dar@h...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:56:20 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] Just received my order yesterday...

> http://www.homestead.com/star_ranger/FullThrust.html
>
> you'll find a few links to pics of the IF ships (starting with the
latest
> at the top of the page and the rest about half way down the page -
follow
> the links to UN ship pics and you'll find the IF ships alongside them
at
> the page the link takes you to).
>
> Hope that helps

Grumble...

Yes, it does, and they look as nice as I was afraid they would.

I just had *2* fleets added onto the horrendous amount of other
unpainted
mini's...

They would make perfect Vargr corsairs for my Imperium RPG campaign...

Grumble...

;-)

Prev: OT-WWI ships/weaps/tactics Next: Modelling Scales