Prev: OT-Hood Next: OT-WWI ships/weaps/tactics

Re: [FT] Just received my order yesterday...

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 09:38:14 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Just received my order yesterday...

G'day David,

 >I have a question about the IF ships
 >though, all I have seen is one bat
 >picture on my Update that came
 >with the order. Does anyone have more of them
 >scanned somewhere so I could see what they look like?

If you go to the very useful Starship Combat News site, particularly the
FT
page at

http://www.homestead.com/star_ranger/FullThrust.html

you'll find a few links to pics of the IF ships (starting with the
latest
at the top of the page and the rest about half way down the page -
follow
the links to UN ship pics and you'll find the IF ships alongside them at

the page the link takes you to).

Hope that helps

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

Prev: OT-Hood Next: OT-WWI ships/weaps/tactics