Prev: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast) Next: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast)

Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast)

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 18:41:50 -0400
Subject: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast)

At 12:45 PM -0500 7/22/01, Noel Weer wrote:

>Not necessarily. The USA originally grew from a firm alliance of
colonies
>for mutual defense and trade benefits. I can easily see the UN of the
>Tuffleyverse growing from similar motivators.

Apples and Oranges.

But the States have a distinct balance of power vs the federal
government. The UN and the various nations are not a federal/state
form of organization. The UN doesn't have much say in how the NAC
operates as a Star Nation.

--
- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com  I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -

Prev: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast) Next: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast)