Prev: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast) Next: Draft Notes on the NEA

Re: CNN report

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 12:59:39 EDT
Subject: Re: CNN report

Thanks for the 'heads up' - alas we don't do cable TV at home (Keeps the
marriage intact if I'm not glued to the History and A&E type channels
...) but I'll pass it on to some of my friends who do use cable.  I see
CNN only at work (always on in the halls...)

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001 17:31:08 -0500 "Noel Weer" <noel.weer@verizon.net>
writes:
>FYI,
>CNN is apparently running a special report Sunday July 22 at 10pm ET
>(US),
>supposedly about the future of combat but it looks like it is more
>about
>following a couple of companies of airborne through a night-time urban
>combat training session. Looks pretty good. Thought some of you may be
>interested.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast) Next: Draft Notes on the NEA