Prev: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast) Next: Re: Multiple and Mixed weapons turrets

Re: [DS2] Multiple and Mixed weapons turrets

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 10:34:35 EDT
Subject: Re: [DS2] Multiple and Mixed weapons turrets

I understand that part.  I was trying to say that at/under APSW range
(12") you can use main gun *or* APSW (self turret, coax, pintle) but you
couldn't use the main gun *and* an APSW at the same firing at a target.
And that's strange given the flexible but up to 15 minutes lengtth of
the
turn.  You should be able to fire the main gun and the APSW at infantry
and other soft targets in the same fire phase...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:20:07 -0400 "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)"
<Brian.Bell@dscc.dla.mil> writes:
>Reread the rules. It gives a MAXIMUM, not MINIMUM, range. So the MDC/5
>could
>be used down to 1" or less.
>
>Since no dice are thrown (only chit pulls), and the number of chits
>and
>validity do not change over that distance, it makes no difference how
>close
>they are.
>
>---
>Brian Bell
>bbell1@insight.rr.com
>ICQ: 12848051
>AIM: Rlyehable
>YIM: Rlyehable
>The Full Thrust Ship Registry:
>http://www.ftsr.org
>---

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast) Next: Re: Multiple and Mixed weapons turrets