Prev: Re: ConQuest Palo Alto Next: Re: Multiple and Mixed weapons turrets

Re: Un-narrowed Re: Movies

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:20:07 -0400
Subject: Re: Un-narrowed Re: Movies

At 9:02 AM +0100 7/18/01, Tony Francis wrote:

>That's the main reason I'd like to see it - looks chock full of
>inspiration for Aeronef.

Its a veritable wealth of Interwar years (1920-1930s) technology.

In no particular order there is

An Armoured Train
A Boxcab steam locomotive
a military airship with medium and small calibre guns
a pirate airship
flying robots (not really inter war years but hey its sci-fi)
Moderate sized military transport aircraft
an impressive military coastal fortification
- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	Toronto, Gun down some squeegee kids,	 - NRA -
-		 Then you can host the Olympics too!	       -

Prev: Re: ConQuest Palo Alto Next: Re: Multiple and Mixed weapons turrets