Prev: RE: Un-narrowed Re: Movies Next: Re: DS2 vehicles in SG2

Re: DS2 AAR and questions

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:19:05 EDT
Subject: Re: DS2 AAR and questions

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001 08:08:44 EDT MEFaircloth@aol.com writes:
>In a message dated 7/16/2001 2:01:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU writes:
>
><< High tech isn't quite worth what you pay
> for it, >>
>One thing I did during my "World War- In the Balance Campaign is
>slightly
>modify the firecons as follows.
>
>Basic- one weapon, one target (as written)
>Enhanced- All Weapons may fire at the same target.
>Superior- All Weapons may engage different targets.
>
>A high tech vehicle with multiple weapons systems and	superior
>Firecon can
>quickly chew through lots of cheap stuff.
>
>Mark F

Have you play tested it a lot?	I *like* the idea especially since it
might give "high-tech" forces a bit of a balance towards "Low Tech"
numbers.

What do most people defines as "High Tech" and "Low Tech"?

I assume wheeled/tracks might be a Low tech indicator and Grav a High
tech;  That HVC (and those KE (?) WW2 systems I saw a set of rules for )
would be Low, with HEL and MDC High but unsure if DFFG is High or Mid
with HKP Mid.  Slam Mid or Low?  Ablative armor High?  Reactive Low?
GMS
Mid?  It's more then 'just' the components though, more the mix of
them...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: RE: Un-narrowed Re: Movies Next: Re: DS2 vehicles in SG2