Prev: Re: Movies Next: Re:Yamato models

Re: Movies

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:33:04 -0700
Subject: Re: Movies

The 08th Mobile Suit Team series should be available on DVD by now
(and will be on Toonami in the near future). It covers the adventures
and mishaps of a squad of mobile suits fighting in the jungle. No
Newtypes, only one experimental unit - just a straight war story
(with romance).

War in the Pocket (Gundam 80) is a great war movie and a heckuva
tragedy.

At 8:57 AM -0400 7/13/01, clourenco wrote:
>Chris,
>Find a shop that has foreign films and rent "Winter War" it's the top
of my
>list.
>
>Go by yourself to the theaters today and go see "Final Fantasy:SPirits"
for
>good power armor combat.
>
>For Anime,
>If you can watch the Gundam series do it, especially "Gundam 080 War in
the
>Pocket" and "Gundam 083".
>
>And definately check out "Ghost in the Shell", top notch.
>

>Los

films

--

Michael Carter Llaneza