Prev: Re: Movies Next: RE: Movies

Re: Movies

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 11:21:19 -0400
Subject: Re: Movies

At 8:26 PM -0400 7/12/01, Laserlight wrote:
>    Okay, time to spice up the list a bit.  My 12 year old (whose movie
>viewing I edit) is in Canada for 5 weeks and my wife (who turns pale
>at the sight of cinematic special effects, aka "blood") will be gone
>for two weeks.  So during that time I'll be able to watch movies that
>I've always wanted to watch but have too much violence and/or bare
>skin.	These movies are of course..what?  I'm looking for a) movies
>that it's reasonably likely my local video shop may have; and b) films
>which are either good SF and/or useful background for wargamers.
>
>For example:  Saving Pvt Ryan; Aliens; Predator.

If you can find it. When the Bugle Fades ( I think...). Its about the
battle of the Hurtgen Forest. Somewhat graphic but very good.

Das Boot is also up there with Pvt Ryan in quality.

Leon (the Professional) by Luc Besson.

>Suggestions?

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	  The gunshow loophole isn't		 - NRA -
-	     keep federal laws out of private lives	       -

Prev: Re: Movies Next: RE: Movies