Prev: Re: [DS] Infantry and Weapon Limits Next: Re: Unnarrowed Re: Movies

Re: Movies

From: "clourenco" <clourenco@s...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 08:57:06 -0400
Subject: Re: Movies

Chris,
Find a shop that has foreign films and rent "Winter War" it's the top of
my
list.

Go by yourself to the theaters today and go see "Final Fantasy:SPirits"
for
good power armor combat.

For Anime,
If you can watch the Gundam series do it, especially "Gundam 080 War in
the
Pocket" and "Gundam 083".

And definately check out "Ghost in the Shell", top notch.

Los