Prev: Re: Computer problems Next: Re: [FT] Ship movement and fast play Re: [FT] Fighter Balance

Re: [FT] Ship movement and fast play Re: [FT] Fighter Balance

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 21:34:01 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] Ship movement and fast play Re: [FT] Fighter Balance

The_Beast wrote:

>Of course, everybody becomes an easier target when your movement is
slower,
>and you're more predictable, but I still maintain that several things,
from
>the basic rules of cinematic movement to the fighter movement rules,
really
>only make sense at relatively low mpt's(MU's per turn).

In Cinematic, a thrust-4 ship can dodge SMs quite well at speeds above
12mu/turn... that's only half the speed of a standard fighter. Do you
consider this to be an extremely high speed?

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: Computer problems Next: Re: [FT] Ship movement and fast play Re: [FT] Fighter Balance