Prev: Re:[FT] Fighter Balance Next: RE: [FT] Honor Harrington update

Re:(SG) Has anyone rated up these forces........

From: JLEAHY5555@a...
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 01:30:59 EDT
Subject: Re:(SG) Has anyone rated up these forces........

In a message dated 7/12/01 1:16:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU writes:

> Hi John, when my group first started playing
> Stargrunt, we all used Warzone figures. We had
> Brotherhood, Bauhaus and Capitol represented.
>
> We never went out of our way to do straight up
> conversions, and instead went with a WYSIWYG approach.
>
> For example, the Brotherhood Trooper has a rifle with
> underbarrel grenade launcher for an FP3 weapon. We
> left it to players discretion to go with gauss or AAR
> weapons.
>
> It worked well for us.
>
> Kevin

   Thanks Kevin. Really what I am looking for how the BIG FUGLIES and
vehicles
(along with most of the Dark Legion troops) are rated up by folks. I can
give
it a shot but no point in doing so if someone else has beaten me to the
punch! ;D

   John Leahy
JLEAHY5555@aol.com
It's <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/jleahy5555/myhomepage/collection.html">
'ALL ABOUT MINIATURES'</A>
Painting Service

Prev: Re:[FT] Fighter Balance Next: RE: [FT] Honor Harrington update