Prev: Re: FT-Nukes in space Next: [OT] SFSFW was Re: New New Israelis

Re: New New Israelis

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:23:50 +0100
Subject: Re: New New Israelis

Alan and Carmel Brain wrote:
> May I make a plea?
> The Brigade Minis are so nice, I'd really like to keep them
> as New Israelis. Trouble is, they're not available to anyone
> who isn't a member of a particular club in the UK - which
> makes life a bit difficult for people from the US, Canada, Australia,
> New Zealand, Holland, Germany ( you get my drift....)

Alan's talking about the Society of Fantasy and Science Fiction
Wargamers (SFSFW) which in fact is an INTERNATIONAL society - it most
certainly isn't confined to the UK. If you visit the website at

http://www.sfsfw.org/

there's full details of subscription rates, contacts etc.

We can supply the models to members outside the UK without problem.

> Now should they be available outside the Uk - albeit at an
> increased price - then I'd ask that Jon reconsider the identification
> of the new New Israelis as being Indonesian Commonwealth instead.
> Or even PAC.

Jon's already pointed out that our models are not in fact New Israelis
but a little known group called the Semitic Federation of Space Faring
Worlds. So you can still use 'em.

Tony

Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer

Prev: Re: FT-Nukes in space Next: [OT] SFSFW was Re: New New Israelis