Prev: Re: FT-Nukes in space Next: Re: [FT] Fighter Balance (was: FT-Number crunching required)

Ontos and Infantry as Weapons

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 03:41:50 -0400
Subject: Ontos and Infantry as Weapons

1) Ontos
Since you can fire the RRs on the Ontos singly
or in any combination up to six, I don't forsee it
being appropriate to represent this as a single
weapon nor as a rocket pack.

2) Infantry as weapons
I think I read this somewhere, but I can't lay
hands on my DS2. I know the online DS2 vehicle
designer enforces this stricture, so I had
assumed this was common understanding. I
think it is bunk, but that's just me :)

Prev: Re: FT-Nukes in space Next: Re: [FT] Fighter Balance (was: FT-Number crunching required)