Prev: Re: Ontos Next: [FT] HH update question I Forgot (ooops)

Re: [FT] Honor Harrington update

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:01:18 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Honor Harrington update

----- Original Message -----
From: Robertson, Brendan <Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au>
To: 'GZG-L' <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 7:19 AM
Subject: [FT] Honor Harrington update

> For those interested, I'm updating my HH rules at the moment (will be
> uploaded in about 3 hours time).
>
> http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/ft/honor.htm
>
> Major changes:
>
> Missiles now use MD12 cinematic movement with a 6" attack envelope (2
pt
> turn limit).
> Nuke warheads now do 2d6 damage with a 3" attack envelope.
> Countermissiles are now scatterpacks with 54" range.
>
> Once I get some free time (probably after sstrike starts and I finish
the
> current DP round), I'll organise another scenario (no hidden ships
this
> time...)
>
> 'Neath Southern Skies - http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
> [sstrike] Raider Fleet of War Leader Kel'em'all
> [FITS-DP] World Cup Team: Australia II

I have been reading your site, and the alterations to the HH rules. I
have a
few querries-
1-Pod launcher system is same mass as equivalent missile launcher size,
but
gets 6 arc fire? Y/N
2-Do the ER missiles (as used by minne) mass any greater than normal
loads?
Y/N
3-For the pod system, is a firecon required for each pod launcher, even
if
fired at the same target? Y/N (is one disadvantage I could see to pods).
4-Do the deployed pods have to be fired on the turn of deployment, or
can
several turns of deployed pods be set to delayed fire, making a massive
salvo to overwhelm the targets PDS posible (within the FCon limits
question
set above)? Y/N
5-What about decoys (or did I miss them)? Y/N

I am asking these questions because the answer would lead to being able
design a harrington class SDP, consisting of a pod laying system (6x
salvo
12 ER pods), a minimum broadside weapons, and a lot of
countermissiles/ecm
and ADFCons to represent the goast rider systems.

Just some questions, not critisisms.

BIF
 "Yorkshire born, yorkshire bred,
 strong in arms, thick in head"

Prev: Re: Ontos Next: [FT] HH update question I Forgot (ooops)