Prev: Re: David's vehicle design Next: Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR

[FT] Honor Harrington update

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 16:19:21 +1000
Subject: [FT] Honor Harrington update

For those interested, I'm updating my HH rules at the moment (will be
uploaded in about 3 hours time).

http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/ft/honor.htm

Major changes:

Missiles now use MD12 cinematic movement with a 6" attack envelope (2 pt
turn limit).
Nuke warheads now do 2d6 damage with a 3" attack envelope.
Countermissiles are now scatterpacks with 54" range.

Once I get some free time (probably after sstrike starts and I finish
the
current DP round), I'll organise another scenario (no hidden ships this
time...)

'Neath Southern Skies - http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[sstrike] Raider Fleet of War Leader Kel'em'all
[FITS-DP] World Cup Team: Australia II

Prev: Re: David's vehicle design Next: Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR