Prev: Re: Rules Clarifications (new FAQ?) Next: RE: FT-Number crunching required (HELP)

Computer problems

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 14:24:30 +0200
Subject: Computer problems

...right. This morning I had a scare - the main CD-reader in my new
computer refused to work, which screwed up the entire system and caused
it
to go into "failsafe" mode. In Failsafe mode, the computer was unable to

start the modem...

Fortunately it seems to have recovered now... but neither I nor the tech

support people have a clue about what happened. If it happens again,
I'll
have to send back it to the retailers to let them look it over - and
that'll take at least two weeks during the summer. In other words, don't
be
surprised if I suddenly stop replying to emails for a while...

Later

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Rules Clarifications (new FAQ?) Next: RE: FT-Number crunching required (HELP)