Prev: Re: FT-Number crunching required (HELP) Next: Re: FT-Number crunching required (HELP)

Re: New New Israelis

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@a...>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 21:41:29 +1000
Subject: Re: New New Israelis

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@bifsmith.fsnet.co.uk>

> > From SFB ships to Space Cruiser Yamato, yes. No need to repeat it,
but
> > then again, it does no harm to do so. There are too many Games
Workshops
> > that require only official approved Games Workshop Figures for any
> > Games Workshop games that my be Games Workshop played.
> > Like, for example, Games Workshop.
> >

> Do I get the feeling you don`t like GW?

As a manufacturer of 6mm figs, and of some of my favourite games, such
as
Fury of Dracula, Armageddon etc I like them fine.
As a  corporate entity... no comment.

> PS-This isn`t a critisism of the almighty jon, just a statement of the
fact
> the FT book is virtually useless now except for one or two rules. All
the
> new rules have been spread over the different books published since,
and
> need colating into one book (FT3, HINT HINT <G>).

Concur. I just don't want to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs,
IYKWIM.

Prev: Re: FT-Number crunching required (HELP) Next: Re: FT-Number crunching required (HELP)