Prev: Re: FT-Number crunching required (HELP) Next: Re: FT-Number crunching required (HELP)

Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@a...>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 20:44:57 +1000
Subject: Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR

From: "Charles Taylor" <charles.taylor@cableol.co.uk>

> I agree, and a similar methodology could be applied to aerodynamic
hulls.
> Hmm..  what about combined Stealth/Aerodynamics?

I've been thinking on exactly those lines.
Should Stealth/Aerodynamics be the same, ie one implies the other?
Or should you get a discount, so instead of paying 20% for stealth
and another 20% for aerodynamics, you pay 30% for both? Or even 25%?

Prev: Re: FT-Number crunching required (HELP) Next: Re: FT-Number crunching required (HELP)