Prev: Re: FT-Number crunching required (HELP) Next: Re: Suggested figure posings (for Jon Tuffley)

Re: Rules Clarifications (new FAQ?)

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 10:48:13 +0200
Subject: Re: Rules Clarifications (new FAQ?)

David Griffin wrote:

> > >You have just volunteered for the job. Good luck
>
>In order to cut down on the workload for Jon
>I think I mentioned that person would have
>to have some official standing and it would
>also be a good idea for that person to have
>access to Jon . Somehow I don't think anyone
>would be happy with my rulings, nor should
>they. GZG must have tournament judges.

Laserlight had it right. You didn't volunteer to ANSWER the questions;
only
to COMPILE them... No need for any "official standing" to do that.

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: FT-Number crunching required (HELP) Next: Re: Suggested figure posings (for Jon Tuffley)