Prev: Re: Photos (was:Re: New IF ships) Next: RE: Bail out

Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR (Long)

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 18:55:06 -0400
Subject: Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR (Long)

Noam said:
> Found it!
>
> This is for Laserlight, the Beast, and whoever else might be
interested.

> NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR
>
> I  still have hopes of getting the various maps and individual turn
reports
> up on the NIFT web site, but that's more time than I have right now.
>
> Here's the setup and action:

You've left out my "Aaaargh! Which way do I turn?"  followed, 20
minutes later (Noam had a quick turn around) by "Urgh!	No! Wrong
way!"  Lots of agonizing, most turns.  :-)

I can see Stealth being a threshold-able item, but I can't quite see
repairing it--at least, not on a tactical time scale.

Prev: Re: Photos (was:Re: New IF ships) Next: RE: Bail out