Prev: Re: New IF ships Next: [semi-OT - potential SG2 item] [Starguard] Ralnai Downship kit

Re: DS & SG at Gen Con

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 12:32:22 EDT
Subject: Re: DS & SG at Gen Con

I'd love to see a DS2 game.  Looks like I going to have to run one to
play in one locally...

Never been to Gen Con, maybe in a year or two now that the debt burden
has been demolished but I'll need something for the wife and kids to do
(This would entail vacation time and that has been traditionally family
time from day 1.)  [Cue in the Song "Tradition" from Fiddler on the Roof
as an exit.]

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

On Fri, 6 Jul 2001 09:07:30 -0500 bbrush@unlnotes.unl.edu writes:

>Anyone running a DSII or a SGII game at Gen Con?  I've been perusing
>the
>events they're selling tickets for at the WotC store, but I haven't
>run
>across anything except for the annual Full Thrust tournament (which
>BTW
>we're "encouraging" Hobie to play in).  Being a tread-head I'd prefer
>DSII,
>but I'm more than willing to get squad after squad massacred in bloody
>fashion in SGII.
>
>Thanks for any info.
>
>Bill

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: New IF ships Next: [semi-OT - potential SG2 item] [Starguard] Ralnai Downship kit