Prev: Re: New IF ships Next: Re: FCT was: New New Israelis

Re: DS & SG at Gen Con

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 09:41:51 -0500
Subject: Re: DS & SG at Gen Con

***
which BTW we're "encouraging" Hobie to play in
***

As should all who intend to participate. He's a history of falling to
the
ultimate winner within the first two rounds.

Bill,
***
Being a tread-head I'd prefer DSII, but I'm more than willing to get
squad
after squad massacred in bloody fashion in SGII.
***

Do you need any GZG figs, either DSII or SGII, to take gaming? I've some
offer on long-term loan; you know all you need to do is paint 'em up.
;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: New IF ships Next: Re: FCT was: New New Israelis