Prev: DS & SG at Gen Con Next: RE: DS & SG at Gen Con

RE: DS & SG at Gen Con

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 09:13:01 -0500
Subject: RE: DS & SG at Gen Con

> Anyone running a DSII or a SGII game at Gen Con?  I've been perusing
the
> events they're selling tickets for at the WotC store, but I haven't
run
> across anything except for the annual Full Thrust tournament (which
BTW
> we're "encouraging" Hobie to play in).

:-)  Hobie's luck has to change in the FT Tourney, some year.

> Being a tread-head I'd prefer DSII,

Mike Miserendino is running a Bolo DSII game.  I is listed under
Miniatures
games, I think towards the end of the list and I can't remember what it
is
called.

I don't know of any SGII games but there are also the FT Demo games
listed
and someone is running some FT games in what sounds like the Battletech
universe.

My Sci-Fi Crossover game (running twice this year, Friday and Noon and
5pm)
did not make it to the Pre-Reg guide but it is in and will be in the
on-site
guide.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: DS & SG at Gen Con Next: RE: DS & SG at Gen Con