Prev: RE: Rules Clarifications (new FAQ?) Next: Thanks, Noam! Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR (Long)

Re: New New Israelis

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 09:02:34 -0400
Subject: Re: New New Israelis

At 7:59 AM -0400 7/6/01, Laserlight wrote:

>"PAC"?  Do you mean Pan African Union?
>I'd rather see LLAR, New Indonesian, Free CalTex , or Romaniv

A FCT composition, I would expect would be predominantly 'American'
NAC designs. Though there'd have to be a number of purchased ships
and a new beginning of their own home growns. They do have access to
a significant naval history past in San Francisco and San Diego, plus
an obvious heavy space port for military use (Vandenberg AFB).

--
- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com  I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -

Prev: RE: Rules Clarifications (new FAQ?) Next: Thanks, Noam! Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR (Long)