Prev: Re: New New Israelis Next: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Bail Out

Re: New New Israelis

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 07:59:04 -0400
Subject: Re: New New Israelis

From: Alan and Carmel Brain:

> May I make a plea?
> The Brigade Minis are so nice, I'd really like to keep them
> as New Israelis.

concur

> Now should they be available outside the Uk - albeit at an
> increased price - then I'd ask that Jon reconsider the
identification
> of the *new* New Israelis as being Indonesian Commonwealth instead.
> Or even PAC.

"PAC"?	Do you mean Pan African Union?
I'd rather see LLAR, New Indonesian, Free CalTex , or Romaniv
Hegemony.  I picture the PAU ships as being purchased from other
sources -- eg the late Kinshasa BC was a NAC design, and we know that
the PAU also bought Rostovs as a main component of their battle line.

Prev: Re: New New Israelis Next: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Bail Out