Prev: Old NI vs Raider game Next: Re: Old NI vs Raider game

RE: [SG2] Vehicle Bail Out (GZG Digest V2 #580)

From: Ndege Diamond <nezach@e...>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 18:36:46 -0700
Subject: RE: [SG2] Vehicle Bail Out (GZG Digest V2 #580)

>> My suggestion would have been more simple.
>>
>> On a non-penetrating the vehicle recieves a suppression marker. If
>> the crew/passengers wish to leave the vehicle, they also are treated
>> as if they have a suppression marker.
>
>The only problem is that it violates the rule that a suppression marker
on
a vehicle or building doesn't allow the occupants to exit the vehicle or
building! (For buildings, the rules suggest putting the suppression
marker
on one wall or side of the structure).

<snipper>
>Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Troops can exit structures that have received suppression markers
according
to SG page 18, Suppression of Vehicles and Buildings. They must leave
the
building from the side opposite the one being fired on. Perhaps a
similar
rule could be made for crews bailing out of vehicles?

Ndege Diamond--Nezach(at)earthlink(dot)net
    http://home.earthlink.net/~nezach/
     "A witty saying proves nothing."
	  - Voltaire (1694-1778)

Prev: Old NI vs Raider game Next: Re: Old NI vs Raider game